Friday, October 05, 2007

More Mythbox

My evenings tinkering with the mythbox have been fruitful.

It turns out that the tuning issue was a problem in MythTV. It wasn't storing the channel characteristics properly. Some fixing in phpmyadmin and we're up and running.

I also had problems with suspend to ram when I got around to trying that. It was pausing at resume until I pressed a key. Apparently there was some problem with the timer code, that's fixed in 2.6.23-rc9.

I also found that I'd broken the poor, neglected checksumming support in TuxOnIce (again), resulting in a hang when doing the atomic copy. I'll commit a fix in a while.

So, now the only things I need to do on the mythbox are wait for the support for the remote control, do a backup and finish sorting out the intricacies of watching TV again post suspend-to-ram. Or at least that's all that occurs to me right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home